Terms and Conditions
Classtrack.com is owned by Eduweb Consulting Ltd.
Your use of this website shows your acknowledgment of these terms and conditions, which can only be changed at the perfect discretion of classtrack. To sign up with classtrack.com, you should accept the terms and conditions of use below. The use of the web site can be taken by classtrack as agreement by the user of the terms and conditions set out below.
This agreement is made between ("You") as the client and Classtrack and comprises the terms and conditions in regard of your entry to the classtrack site ( The Site ) and the using of instructive and proceeding with proficient advancement materials and data the executives benefits ("the Administrations") accessible to clients of the Site. Any uses of this Site as an enlisted client will establish acknowledgment of these Terms and Conditions. You should not utilize this site for any reason or in any capacity which is unlawful.
Classtrack might want to alert course members about the potential dangers of utilizing constrained information while joining strategies and techniques into their practices. A single proceeding with the instruction course doesn't give enough data to provide the member with the vital ability on the point introduced.
To develop skills and expertise in a given area of study, an all-around adjusted blend of educational course experience is required. Our Instruction is not intended to give capabilities and care must be taken if consolidating methods into training with restricted knowledge.
The Client is exclusively answerable for the precision of all data submitted to an administrative power or expert body and the Client repays by Classtrack against all loss, harm, claims, costs or requests in this regard.
No teacher or author has any business intrigue or association with item providers. All exercises are entirely and exclusively centered around fair educational content
Your use of and entree to this Site (classtrack.com) and the Online Content and Courses are dependent upon the accompanying conditions ("Acceptable Use Conditions"), and you concur that the inability to follow any of the Acceptable Use Conditions will comprise a rupture of these Terms. The Adequate Use Conditions are as per the following:
1. You make a deal to avoid using or get to the Site or the Online Content and Courses to damage or endeavoring to hurt minors in any way;
2. You make a deal to avoid using or get to the Site, or Online Content and Courses for any business utilizes or to serve any outsider, including however not restricted to:
i the offer of access to the Online Content and Courses or any related Content,
ii the solicitation of any Guests or Students of the Site concerning their Content for trading purposes
3. You make a deal to avoid requesting, gather or collect any personal information of any Guest or Student of the Site or Online Substance and Courses.
4. You make a deal to avoid using the Site or the Online Content and Courses in any way planned to harm, cripple, overburden or impede any Classtrack server or the network(s) associated with any Classtrack server, or infringe any necessities, methodology, approaches or guidelines of any servers or systems related to the Site.
5. You concur to use the Site and access the Online Content and Courses in a manner that doesn't violate the privileges of third-parties or limit or forestall any other individual's use and satisfaction regarding the Site, Online content, and Courses.
6. You make a deal to avoid changing or alter any piece of the Site or the Online Content and Courses.
7. You make a deal to avoid using any high volume, mechanized, or electronic means to get to the Site or the Online Content and Courses (including without impediment robots, spiders or scripts).
8. You make a deal to avoid sending, purposely accept, submit, download, use, or re-use any material which doesn't agree to these Terms and the policies.
License to use
Subject to your agreement with these Terms, we award you a completely revocable, worldwide, non-selective, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable limited right and permit:
to download allowed content from the Online Content and Courses with the goal that you may practice the rights conceded to you by these Terms.
You should submit to all copyright notification or limitations contained on the Site or the Online Content and Courses. You may not erase any attributions, lawful or restrictive information on the Site or the Online Content and Courses.
Individual Partner Institutions may, at their prudence, make accessible, particular Online content and Courses under an Inventive common permit (non-commercial). Should Partner Institutions decide to do this, it will be recognized on the proper Online content and Courses page of the Site, and we recognize that the Innovative Center permit will supersede certain of these Terms as vital. A full duplicate of the appropriate Inventive Commons permit will be accessible from a link by then.
This site is owned and managed by Classtrack ("Organization," "we," or "us"). This Disclaimer, alongside the Code of Morals, Terms, and Conditions, and Protection Strategy, administer your entrance to and use of classtrack.com including any content, usefulness, and administrations offered on or through classtrack.com (the "Site"), regardless of whether as a visitor or an enlisted client.
Classtrack educational consult has no duty or risk for these terms or practices or the content of such sites and makes no portrayal or guarantees about the items or administrations they may give. On the off chance that the Client decides to get to these link destinations, the Client does as such at their own hazard. Links don't assume that by Classtrack educational consult supports, underwrites, or is partnered with or associated with such sites.
The records of every single educational activity you embrace or file using the Site will remain carefully private. They might be revealed (with your authorization) to your named administrative or proficient body and Classtrack representatives and for the motivations behind offering types of assistance to you. Classtrack educational consult won't uncover appraisal checks, scores, or evaluations of accomplishment to administrative or proficient bodies without your express composed permission.
Username and password
1. At the point when you request registration, Classtrack educational consult will naturally affirm your login details ("Username" and "password") by sending an email to the address you gave during enrollment.
2. You may change the passkey whenever using the service provided on the Site. You should promptly advise Classtrack educational consult of any passkey, which is lost, inoperable, or used in an unapproved way.
3. You are liable for the exclusive use of the site using your username and passkey, regardless of whether the application is made by you or by another person using your login and passkey. You are liable for shielding and verifying your passkey from unapproved use and you ought not to reveal your passkey to a third-party
4. Classtrack educational consult won't, on any occasion, be at risk for any loss, harm, claims, expenses, or costs emerging out of the use or abuse of the passkey.
And the Client will repay by Classtrack educational consult against all loss, harm, claims, expenses, or requests in this regard.
Duration, Expiration, Termination of Agreement and Refund
1. This agreement is under a minimum of a year
2. This agreement will proceed until either the student or Classtrack, end the agreement. Either party may terminate the contract whenever by sending notice of the end to the next party. In conclusion, you will stop to be an approved user of the Site and the service.
3. If Classtrack educational consult has the motive to accept that any data the student has provided isn't precise, or if discovered that the student has broken this agreement, it might end this concurrence with 24 hours notice and without risk to the student. The student will stop to be an approved user of the Site and the services.
4. Classtrack educational consult won't be forced to refund any sums offered by the student in respect of the services.
5. Except if the student makes a solicitation to end after the initial ( ) months, participation is progressing and will be deducted from your designated account on a month to month or yearly basis until the user demands termination in a hard copy.
6. 30 days’ notice is required to end your agreement.
7. Because of the idea of this structure, a refund is not given. If you are not sure about our service, it is proposed you first register for a free trial before the acquisition of a Top-notch membership.
Limitations of liability
THIS DISCLAIMER of risk applies to any Harms or Damage brought about by any Disappointment of Execution, Blunder, Oversight, Interference, Erasure, Imperfection, Postponement in Activity or transmission, PC Infection, Correspondence line disappointment, Burglary or Obliteration or Unapproved access to, Adjustment of, or use of record, Regardless of whether for Break of Agreement, tortious conduct, Carelessness, or under some other reason for Activity. Every Client Explicitly Recognizes that we are not At-risk for the Abusive, Hostile, or illegal conduct of different users or third-parties and that the danger of damage from the Previous rest Completely with every user.
In no occasion will we, or any individual or entity with Making, Creating or Circulating content on this site, be responsible for any Harms, including, without limitation, immediate, circuitous, accidental, unique, weighty or corrective Harms Emerging out of the use of or inability to use the service. Every user, therefore, recognizes that the arrangements of this area will apply to all content on this site.
You indemnify us against each and any misfortune, risk, and cost (counting sensible, lawful costs) that we may endure or acquire because of or regarding any case against us that outcomes (in entire or to some extent) from a breach by you of your commitments under these Terms.
In using the Site, when all is said in done and specifically any Conversation Discussion, You should not:
(a) take part in advertising or business advancement of items or services;
(b) imitate or erroneously guarantee to speak to an individual or association;
(c) criticize, misuse, stalk, irritate, compromise or in any case damage the legitimate privileges of others, including without confinement, rights identifying with security and exposure;
(d) post, links to, or in any case impart or appropriate any improper, profane, defamatory, invading, vulgar, obscene or unlawful material or data, or in any case use the Site in a way which is illegal or would infringe the privileges of someone else; or
(e) post, links to, or in any case disperse any data, material or thing which contains an infection, trojan pony, worm or other unsafe or problematic part
These Terms are governed by and are interpreted in the law of Canada and other neighboring countries.